Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cannot Export files using Excel in my application(in which i am using crystal re

I am using crystal report for reporting in my application but in some computers the application does not show the export option in Excel, i export mostly in excel for reporting but this problem occurs in some computers rest of the computers are exporting normaly i have already installed MDAC 2.8 but could not solve that problem is there any solution then please let me know thanks.Each Export format (Excel, pdf, etc) and each Export Destination (Aplication, Disk, etc) has to have a dll installed on the machine it's running on. If, for example, you can export to pdf, but not to Excel, your problem may be that the dll required for Excel Export is missing.

In Crystal Reports 8.5, there's a file called runtime.hlp that tells exactly what dlls are required depending on what your application uses.

(Ex. For CR 8.5 and Win2k, my Excel export dll is: C:\WINNT\Crystal\u2fxls.dll and my dll for Exporting to Application is: C:\WINNT\Crystal\u2dapp.dll)sql

No comments:

Post a Comment