Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cannot divide

I'm having a real hard time with a division in my table. It is in a field in a group that I have no problem getting the correct result by these expressions:
=SUM(Fields!NrOfOptysTotal.Value + Fields!NrOfActivities.Value) or
=SUM(Fields!NrOfOptysTotal.Value - Fields!NrOfActivities.Value)
But if I do this:
=SUM(Fields!NrOfOptysTotal.Value / Fields!NrOfActivities.Value) or
=SUM(Fields!NrOfOptysTotal.Value * Fields!NrOfActivities.Value)
,I don't get the correct results, I only get Infinity or NaN, but I shouldn't. I have tried manipulating the expressions like
=SUM(Fields!NrOfOptysTotal.Value) / SUM(Fields!NrOfActivities.Value) and several other combinations, but it never works. I really don't understand the problem! Please help...Somehow I got it to work now with
=SUM(Fields!NrOfOptysTotal.Value) / SUM(Fields!NrOfActivities.Value)
I'm SURE I tried that before, I don't get it, but whatever...
"FredrikT" wrote:
> I'm having a real hard time with a division in my table. It is in a field in a group that I have no problem getting the correct result by these expressions:
> =SUM(Fields!NrOfOptysTotal.Value + Fields!NrOfActivities.Value) or
> =SUM(Fields!NrOfOptysTotal.Value - Fields!NrOfActivities.Value)
> But if I do this:
> =SUM(Fields!NrOfOptysTotal.Value / Fields!NrOfActivities.Value) or
> =SUM(Fields!NrOfOptysTotal.Value * Fields!NrOfActivities.Value)
> ,I don't get the correct results, I only get Infinity or NaN, but I shouldn't. I have tried manipulating the expressions like
> =SUM(Fields!NrOfOptysTotal.Value) / SUM(Fields!NrOfActivities.Value) and several other combinations, but it never works. I really don't understand the problem! Please help...
>

No comments:

Post a Comment