Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cannot edit maintenance plan created in SQL 2005, SP1

Hello,

I have created a simple maintenance plan in SQL Studio. When I double-click on the task boxes (ie 'Rebuild Index', 'Backup') to just make changes or to look, I get the following message:

Cannot show editor for this task

Additional information:

Exception from HRESULT: 0xC0010014 (Microsoft.SqlServer.DTSRuntimeWrap)

I also cannot save any change that I make in the schedule of the plan.

I HAVE installed Integration Services, which at least enabled me to initially SAVE the plan. I just can't edit the tasks or change the schedule.

Any help is most appreciated!

Eunice Griffin

I get the same thing - I finally solved all the integration services got to create a backup maint. plan now I can't edit it - what a pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment