Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cannot edit RS reports...!

You need the Manage reports task. You can get this on a default report server installation by having the Content Manager role.
-Lukasz
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
--Original Message--
From: Kerc
Posted At: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 10:32 AM
Posted To: microsoft.public.sqlserver.reportingsvcs
Conversation: Cannot edit RS reports...!!!
Subject: Cannot edit RS reports...!!!
I'm new at using RS, so please bear with me...
I need to make small changes to existing reports. I'm able to execute
the reports and view the report list through the Report Manager, but I
don't ge the "Edit" options for the reports.
What security options must I have to be able to edit the reports?
Also, are the RDLs stored in the Catalog table? I ask because I can't
find an RDL on the report server to save my life...
Thanks!I just verified and I do have the "Content Manager" role. So far my
experience with RS has been pretty frustrating...

No comments:

Post a Comment